Run your horse with your derpy fingers!
* New Way to Control: Tap two fingers like running little hooves. Just like controlling a canoe, only it’s a horse.
* Solo Mode: How far can you run? Dodge barrels, spotlights, turtles, cars, drums, and more!
* Unlock New Breeds: Each breed has its own special power such as Smash and Time-Slow!
* Upgrade Your Steed: Find Gold Roses and get Permanent Upgrades for your horse!
* Party Mode: Have your own derpy, 4-Player horse-races on a single device! 7 different tracks!
* Customize: Pick your ridiculous horse names, jersey silk styles and colors!
How horse-racing used to be, back in the good ole days. Download it here!(Don’t forget to Rate & Review)
So this early morning (and I do mean early… 4:45am!) some of us from GameDevLou had the pleasure of hanging out with Nathan & Amy Fouts of Mommy’s Best Games to be on a morning TV spot for their new game Finger Derpy! We all met at Zanzabar (where the #ChompTheBit event will be friday!) with Keith Kaiser and Eric from WDRB Fox 41 news. The shooting process for a live morning show was an interesting experience, it took place in small spurts that were sprinkled into the morning show live.
I (Alex) had the awesome opportunity to show off Stanley Squeaks and the Emerald Burrito, which is the Two Scoop Games entry for #ChompTheBit. I had no idea what to say, and nothing was rehearsed, but I think everyone did well and got across what we were trying to convey.
There are two videos up on the WDRB website now, so check them out here:
The latest game from us here at Two Scoop Games is SyRUSH, which we have deemed “the official waffle simulator of breakfast,” is out now and available in the iOS App Store. Feel the rush in this fast-paced arcade style game where you tap waffle squares to fill your waffle with the perfect distribution of mouth-watering toppings. Full version of the game includes 7 unique toppings.
This is our first leap into Apple’s GameCenter, which means SyRUSH has online leaderbords to compete with waffle afficianados across the globe, and fun achievements to unlock.
The game is free to try, and 99 cents to purchase the full game(via in-app-purchase).